Excel PU College believes in helping its customers as far as possible. Under this policy:
- Cancellations are permitted for new admissions and governed by the college policy for the given year. Should a student who has been offered admission and has paid admission fees, registration charges and other
charges wish to withdraw his/her name, then deductions according to the college rules for the given academic year will apply.
- Admissions once done (online/offline), if cancelled under any circumstances will be subject to a refund only after mutual agreement between both management and student/parents.
Any disputes regarding the same can be discussed with the Chairman/Trustees of Excel PU College.
- For any approved admission of a student by Excel PU college, if the college fails to admit the student under the specific course for which he/she may have applied, the college will refund the amount in full which has been paid by that particular student.
- If a student/parent wishes to withdraw admission from the college by his/her own will, the college will not be responsible for refund for such admissions.
- Once a refund is approved by the college, we will try our best to process and credit the amount to the student/parent within 15-20 working days unless there is any complications / technical glitches.
The college reserves the rights regarding the payment modes for refund.