relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term 'Excel PU College' or 'us' or 'we' or ‘our’refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Kuvettu Grama, Guruvayankere, Belthangady Taluk, Dakshina Kannada.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Admissions should be done with valid and genuine information of the students who will be applying in our college.
We will not be responsible for any admissions done with false/dummy information and any such admissions will be considered invalid.
- We do not hold any responsibilities/liabilities for the online admissions done through any other website, other than the official website www.excelpucollege.com
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website
for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products,
services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website or contents of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.